Workshop facilitation techniques
There are countless situations in a corporate environment where something new, greater, more advanced or simply more efficient needs to be created for the team or the whole organization- based on a given team’s opinion, experiences and insights, which then all need to be taken further, integrated and synthetized. One-way communication in such situations is far less effective.
The Workshop facilitation techniques training helps any colleague who facilitates a workshop to:
- map team opinions,
- use techniques that are required to bring team members’ opinions to the surface,
- encourage team members to share their opinion with confidence and to participate actively in the workshop,
- use the information gained in a systematic manner.
Facilitation techniques may be applied in several situations:
- meetings and conferences,
- problem-solving teamwork, such as: project meeting, workshop, team coaching sessions, problem analysis, brainstorming,
- teaching events, trainings, continuous learning sessions, conference symposia and seminars,
- sales meetings, presentation meetings and consultant-client meetings.